HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
ASA - low voltage surge arresters for outdoor applications in low voltage networks - there are surge arresters for protection against overvoltages caused by lightning strokes or switching operations in low voltage systems, starting from low voltage bushing insulator of low voltage/medium voltage transformer up to point of entry of power line into the building.
Low voltage surge arresters application:
- cable output in overhead power lines - the solution commonly used when new receivers of electricity are connected to the line. In this case surge arresters protect the equipment at final receiver but also protect a cable against the effects of overvoltages,
- overhead cable joints and elements of power system - installation of surge arresters provide the protection of equipment at final receiver and also does not allow to spread the overvoltage wave over elements of the system,
- medium /low voltage power stations, low voltage side - surge arresters being installed on low voltage side provide the protection against overvoltages transferred to the low voltage system from medium voltage system. They give the protection of transformer and outgoing circuits from low voltage station,
- terminals of overhead low voltage power lines,
- points of branch of low voltage overhead lines.
In order to protect long distance sections of overhead line it is recommended to use at least one set of surge arresters on every 500 meter.
ASM gapless surge arresters are intended for protection of power engineering a.c. devices against destructive operation of lighting and switching overvoltages. They are allowed to be also used as auxiliary support insulators for example on pillar transfomer stations where such a role usually play ceramic insulators.
ASW gapless surge arresters are intended for indoor applications in medium voltage networks.
Digital Energy Pavilion
BUSBAR SYSTEM 60 mm is a modular designed current distribution system up to 630 A.
Snap on mounting of all components provides extreme flexibility in assembly and ...
SmartARS pro type vertical fuse switch disconnectors are designed to be applied where reliability and safety of service are required in low voltage transformer stations, ...
4grid Inspect solution enables to create smart supervisory systems of MV/LV stations that are one of the elements of smart grids. IT equipment and services used ...