HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
AS Aston Seals
The function of back up rings is to avoid the extrusion and damage of the seal that normally occurs in the presence of large gaps or high pressure.
- Very high resistance against extrusion
- Extended service life of sealing components
- High compatibility with nearly all fluids
- Excellent wear - resistance
- High temperature resistance
The guide ring is the traditional substitute of the bronze guides in the hydraulic cylinders. They guide the rod and the piston, prevent metallic contact with the ...
The function of seal is to prevent the flow of a liquid across two surfaces in relative movement and in presence of pressure, temperature and speed.
The function of of wiper ring is to prevent introduction of dust, dirt and any undesirable material into the system.
Our range is identified with many different ...