HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Due to their premium quality and precision, the rolled Carry ball screws are often an ideal substitute for expensive, machine-ground screws. In general, they are suitable for all linear applications where heavy loads need to be transferred with optimum efficiency.
- Screw diameter d0: 4-40 mm
- Pitch p: 1-40 mm
- for high loads at medium moving speeds
- Lead accuracy standard: G9 (less than or equal to 0,1 mm/300 mm)
on request: G7 (less than or equal to 0,052 mm/300 mm)
G5 (less than or equal to 0,023 mm/300 mm)
- standard with right-hand threads,
- many types also with left-hand threads
- with or without wipers (plastic or brushes)
We represent groundbreaking individual, tailor-made nut forms under the motto: "Interface integrated into nut".
The focus will be on customized ballscrews and leadscrews ...