HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
For more than 30 years, Papenmeier has been the specialist company for refreshable Braille. BRAILLEX, the first device in the world featuring a refreshable Braille display, was introduced in 1975. Since that time, access to information with Braille has been a high priority at Papenmeier.
For example Papenmeiers BRAILLEX EL 40c:
- flawless work: 40 high quality Braille cells with integrated double routing
- keys to control cursor and mouse
- quick to learn due to modular operating concept
- one-handoperation through the patented Easy Access Bar
- pleasant reading experience by setting the firmness of the Braille dots
- relaxed reading position because of slim display height.
German Pavilion - North-Rhine-Westfalia
Accessibility consultation by Papenmeier helps programmers. It gives advices for software developers making internet presentations of authorities, companies etc. accessible for disabled people.
- development and mentoring
- SMD and through-hole assembly of PCBs
- production and assembly of equipment and devices
- electronic apparatus engineering
Process Lighting and visual Control Systems
Lumiglas is future-oriented. A patented world-wide accepted idea to observe process technological procedures. Lumiglas ...