HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Göhringer Elektrotechnik, Friedrich
UL489 Busbars for MCBs
-for MCBs according to UL489
- available in 1-3-phase types
- addable system
- designed for a load up to 115 A
- suitable accessories as connection terminals and contact protection
- busbars may not be shortened
FTG busbar-system for applications according to UL 508 / 1077
- for power circuit breakers according to UL 508 / 1077
- also in connection with fuse holders according to UL 512 as well as auxiliary switches
- types with 1,2 and 3 phases
- designed for 80/100 A
- at center feeding 160/200 A
- can be sawn
- finger safe by end caps
- Comprehensive accessories, like terminals and protective caps
- as such also suitable for DC applications
ULcut for maximum safety
- first sawable UL489 rail
- UL yard goods
- broad standard assortment of step spacings, cross-sections, et cetera
- to be extended, if and when required
- suitable feed terminals available
- protected technique
- protection class IP 20
- ideal application in case of high degree of pollution
- completely closed
- end cap A68, pushed on (optional available)
Vertical Busbars Air / Resin Moulded for MCB‘s
The FTG VBA-system impresses by its economic efficiency. An attractive price is accompanied by a time saving feature ...
Auxigaine describes an extremely flexible and versatile system to set up individually adapted busbars. A modular system is used to provide rails with ...
- Line: 2 Studs M10 x 35mm
- Suitable for listed lugs or copper bars
- Lugs must fit on M10 studs, 1.55" (39mm) max width
- Load: 24x #6 - 14 AWG ...
To connect large currents, the isolated stud terminals offer space for conductor cross sections up to 240 mm². The terminals are available from 25 to 240 mm² and ...
The stainless earthing strap, which can be cutted to individual lengths, holds 50 meters strap for installation. This is used in the field of earthing, to protect ...
Space-saving, flexible, high protection class - use of aluminum and copper cables
KA42 / KA42SP
- Connection terminal
- Spring clamp technology
- no tools ...
Busbars 10 mm² for Motor Protection Switches
- 3-phase busbar 10 mm² is suitable for all common motor protection switches (For Siemens devices on request.)