HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Our embedded engineers are proficient in firmware development for MCU (microcontrollers), BSP (board support package) and device drivers for SoC (system on chip) as well as application-level software including embedded interfaces and embedded AI implementation.
- Board Support Packages (BSP)
- Device Drivers
- Application level software
- OTA firmware updates
- Embedded AI
- Embedded vision
-UI implementations (emWin Graphics Library, Capacitive and resistive touch)
- Wireless connectivity (BT, BLE, MiWi, ZigBee, WiFi, LoRa, GSM, LTE)
- IoT protocols implementation (MQTT, CoAP, AMQP, LwIP)
- Industrial communication (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, CAN, ModBus, AS-Interface)
- Security and cryptography (HTTPS, wolfSSL)
- Data collection for predictive maintenance
- Custom ROM development (Android, Linux)
- Consumer electronics
- Smart home devices
- Industrial IoT and equipment
Lemberg helps companies to build integrations of existing infrastructure with new systems and devices.
- Wireless connectivity (BT, BLE, ...
Based on your specific requirements, we develop custom back-end solutions, design APIs that are secure and scalable, suggest proper data protocols, and integrate ...
Our embedded engineers together with data scientists can help with computer vision projects and their expertise is primarily related to:
- Scene analysis
- Segmentation ...
Whether you need software, hardware or both, starting off with a prototype is the right lean product development strategy. This means that you will gradually start ...
Lemberg's ML & AI Team combines academic Data Science knowledge and excellent IT engineering skills. We leverage Machine Learning (ML) algorithms that turn Big Data ...