HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Ritz Instrument Transformers
up to 40 kV and 25 MVA
Glass-fibre reinforced Vacuum Technology (GVT) is used for High Voltage coils and optionally for Low Voltage coils in order to guarantee the highest possible quality and reliability to avoid cracks or voids during manufacturing and service.
- Power Distribution
- Rectifier Drives
- Oil Platforms / Vessels
- Generator Excitation
- Injection Systems
- Transmitter Systems
- Grounding Systems
- Laboratory Systems
- Traction Power Systems (Streetcar, Tram, Metro, Railway)
Customer-oriented package solutions
- Transformer Installation
- Disposal of existing oil and PCB transformers system start-up
In addition to their standard transformers, RITZ also produces special transformers for a variety of applications:
- Injection transformers for ripple control applications
- Reactors for ripple control applications
- High current transformers
- Earthing transformers
- Medium frequency transformers
- Filter and blocking reactors
- Smoothing and interphase reactors
Environmental and fire protection requirements
RITZ transformers are designed according to the required international specifications like DIN/VDE or IEC.
Furthermore they fulfill all climatic, environmental and fire protection requirements:
- Environmental class E2
- Climate class C2
- Fire protection class F1
- Basic impulse level List 2
The requirements for environmental protection are taken into account during the design of the RITZ transformers.
- Impulse voltage proof
- Partial discharge free
- Short circuit proof
- Highest mechanical strength
- Cooling channels in HV and LV coils
- Pre-galvanised steel frame
Innovative solutions for your measuring task
More than 40 years of experience in the application of electronics in power engineering
Sophisticated insulation technology ...
- Development and formulation of cast resin moulding materials for electrical applications in low and medium voltage ranges and for electronics.
- Design and production ...
We produce Low Voltage Instrument Transformers.
up to 1.2 kV
Current Transformers for Measuring and Protection Purposes
- Wound primary CT
- Auxiliary CT
We produce Medium Voltage Instrument Transformers.up to 72,5 kV- Indoor and Outdoor- Metal Clad Design- Metalized Design- Burst Proofed Metering Voltage Transformers for Railway Vehicle- Sensor Types
The Alternative to Parallel-Connected Cables
The RITZ SIS Solid Insulated Bus Bar System especially offers for transmission of higher currents and/or limited ...