HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
- transducer supply 24 VDC
- front panel housing 96 x 96 mm
- graphics-capable TFT monitor, touchscreen
- 3 free fittable slots
- 16 different input / output modules
- communication interface: RS-485 (Modbus RTU) Master / Slave,
USB-Host-Port, USB device connection
- communication interface:
2 x RS-485, 1 x RS-232, 2 x USB-Host-Port, Ethernet 10 MB, RJ-45
- configuration of max. 60 channels via inputs, outputs, mathematical /
logical functions, controller, profiles or virtual outputs
- allocation of clogged channels in 10 groups (max. 6 channels per group)
- connection of channels via mathematical / logical functions
- 8 integrated PD / PI / PID controller
PROFIBUS & PROFINET International (PI) Pavilion
The pressure transmitters of this group is suitable for differential pressure measurement including pressure ranges from 0-1 mbar up to 0-70 bar.
Thanks to different ...
The submersible probes are suitable for suitable for measuring the level of liquid and pasty media of all kind. The separability of some products is a speciality ...
For vacuum, overpressure and absolute pressure measurement
Pressure ranges: 0 ... 10 mbar to 0 ... 6000 bar
Based on different sensor technologies, combined with ...
With a great variety of mechanical and electrical connections comes a new generation of digital pressure gauges for different applications.
Due to the two sensor ...
Piezoelectric pressure sensors allow accurate recording of measured values in extreme situations, such as pressure spikes or pressure surges, pressure gradients ...
- nominal pressure ranges 0 ... 0.1 bar to 0 ... 400 bar
- accuracy 0.25 / 0.50 % FSO IEC 60770
- output signal 4 ... 20 mA / 2-wire, 0 ... 10 V / 3-wire
- sanitary ...
- for HVAC applications
- piezoresistive pressure sensor
- differential pressure range 1 ... 1000 mbar
- accuracy 1 % FSO BFSL
differential pressure transmitter for fluids and gases
The differential pressure transmitter XMD has been especially designed for the process industry and can ...