HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Our clamping and braking elements have been thoroughly developed and tested for tough, industrial applications. We do not only want to optimize elements and adapt them to new requirements but open up new applications by innovative developements.Our construction series shows a lot of special characteristics which are typical for all Zimmer developments:
We work hard to assure that each step in the design, pre-production and final assembly meets our quality standard.
* Small size with incredible holding force
* No relative movement for the workpiece
* No active clamping forces on the guide carriage
* High positioning accuracy
* High rigidity and long lifecycle
* Easy to install
* Excellent value
* Custom solutions available on request
* Series with special friction coating for brake lining material
* Positioning of axes
* Fixing of vertical axes
* Positioning of lifting devices
* Clamping of machine tables
* Clamping in case of pressure drop
* Clamping without energy requirement
* Emergency OFF function
* Braking for linear motors
* Clamping of heavy handling systems
Pioneering machinery designs are rarely based on existing standards - they originate instead from innovative ideas. System partners accept the challenge of translating ...
In handling technology, workpieces or tools are manipulated automatically within the industrial sector. The term "handling" is derived from the human "hand" and ...
More than 20 years of development and market experience have yielded more than 4,000 products. Zimmer Group offers the most comprehensive and innovative portfolio ...
The unique spiral groove technology is a defining feature of PowerStop brand industrial shock absorbers. In contrast with conventional industrial shock absorbers ...
The BasicStop profile dampers feature high-performance plastic and a specifically developed profile. It acquires its unique properties after receiving a special ...
We design, assemble, check and document connection-ready system solutions. We are never satisfied with just finding any solution. Instead, we aim to find the best ...