HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
The collaborative rope balancer from Schmalz combines intuitive work with intelligent system monitoring.
It is intuitive and easy to use.
Highlights at a Glance:
- Schmalz's collaborative rope balancer combines efficient commissioning with delicate positioning
- Motorized support for the operator's movements in all three spatial dimensions
- Intelligent safety queries prevent collisions as well as lifting and dropping errors and increase work safety
- Intuitive load Control
- Adjustable work space
- Safety through intelligence
- IoT ready: evaluation of process data, predictive maintenance
Innovative Vacuum Solutions
On-site phone: +49 511 89405470
On-site fax: +49 511 89405460
Schmalz's complex vacuum gripping systems let you implement decisive productivity increases during automated processes. The systems range from layer and large-area ...
Schmalz vacuum clamping technology guarantees efficient production processes on CNC machine tools in the wood, plastics, metal, glass, aeronautical, space, solar ...
Vacuum components enable the safe and efficient handling of workpieces in automated processes. In particular, they find regular use in connection with robotics applications ...
Schmalz's vacuum handling systems persuade by their functionality, safety and ergonomics, for example during loading and unloading of machines. They are the link ...
The SCTMi Ethernet is part of the Connect product range and is the first smart field device from Schmalz to feature an Ethernet interface in place of an IO-Link ...
Die neue Kompaktejektoren-Familie SCPM ist besonders klein und dennoch leistungsstark. Schmalz bietet damit eine weitere Vakuum-Komponente im Baukastensystem: ein ...