HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
MODUL-K-425-SYSTEM: Technologically advanced, compact low voltage switchgear system with a cubicle depth of 425 mm (design verified / type tested)
The Modul-K-425-System is a technologically advanced low-voltage switchgear system. The cubicle's compact external dimensions leave more space for what really matters at the place of installation. The modular plug-in system enables flexible system modifications and changing of individual units safely under live conditions - guaranteeing a high level of system availability.
- Low voltage switchgear system up to 2,000 A
- Compact low voltage switchgear system with a cubicle depth of 425 mm
- Type-tested low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies (DIN EN (IEC) 61439-2, DIN VDE 0660-600-1+2)
- Protection against electric shock (DIN VDE 50274, DIN VDE 0660 part 514)
- Degree of protection IP 31 (higher ratings available if required) (according to IEC 60529 / DIN 40050)
- KAUTZ development, design and manufacturing enabling customer-specific solutions
- All models and variants are cabable of being extended by applying standardised dimensions
- High-quality materials and manufacture (e.g. for industrial facilities)
- A number of patented detail solutions
- Frame made of chrome steel, stainless
- Electric installation:
- Cable installation ...
- General data:
Oil or cast resin transformers
IEC/DIN EN (VDE)
All standard ratings
Special constructions available
Various well-established manufacturers
- Walk-in type or compact
- Various well-established manufacturer, quality C35/45
- IEC/DIN EN 62271-202 (VDE 0671-202)
- Compact station, for flexible use
- Also for temporary use, such as:
Construction-sites as interim solution
Fairs and market places
- Rental, ...
For every customer demand there is a KAUTZ solution - an individual switchgear solution.
We offer 10 kV to 36 kV air-insulated or SF6-insulated switchgear in various ...
Design verified / type-tested, earthquake-proof low voltage switchgear system and Motor Control Center (MCC) from 630 to 6300 amperes
With our well-proven MODUL-K-SYSTEM ...
The KAUTZ arc fault limiter of the VdS-certified ARC K System shuts down your machinery within a maximum of 1.2 milliseconds - for a maxiumum of protection for operators ...