HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
FST offers an almost unlimited product portfolio for compressed air dryers, applying all kinds of drying technologies. The core of FST refrigeration dryers is the fully integrated plate heat exchanger, incorporating both the air/air heat exchanger and refrigerant/air heat exchanger in one compact, leak-free unit. The integration of all thermal transfer processes of a refrigeration dryer in just one thermal insulated unit offers a highly efficient drying process and energy-saving operation due to the minimal thermal losses, while reducing differential pressure at the same time. The FST product portfolio of adsorption dryers and the according package of services has no actual limits. For heatless adsorption dryers it covers small modular units with aluminium profile bodies up to 82 m³/h, medium size twin-tower dryers with welded steel vessels up to 6,300 m³/h and big size or engineered dryers up to 30,000 m³/h, operating pressures up to 350 bar and pressure dew-points from -25°C up to -70°C. All adsorption dryers have been developed and are produced in-house, offering solid engineering, a robust and reliable design from a trusted German manufacturer. They offer, amongst others, the following advantages: - Maximum operational reliability
- Minimum total operating costs
- high-quality, consistent performance and long life desiccant beds
- energy-efficient regeneration principles and operating modes
- low differential pressure
- low maintenance costs
- Rugged design and long life
- Easy maintenance
- Choice between comprehensive options All dryers are equipped with the latest technology, high-performance and user-friendly controller units, offering an easy, comfortable and energy-saving operation of the dryer. Multiple interfaces as well as extended control opportunities, due to the possibility to connect external devices, offer the best possible integration into a compressed air system.
Coolers are available for volume flows up to 15,000 m³/h and operating pressures up to 16 bar. Higher volume flows, higher operating pressures or stainless steel designs are available on request.
We are specialised in the area of industrial air and gas treatment, a market segment with an increasing demand for innovative, efficient and cost-effective technical ...
The staff of FST GmbH constantly works out new and efficient solutions for the modernization of existing equipment, and ensures that maintenance and servicing can ...
When developing and selecting our condensate technology products we pay high attention to the implementation of the following customer benefits, even under the harshest ...
When developing our filtration products we pay high attention to the implementation of the following customer benefits, even under the harshest and toughest conditions ...