HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Resato computer controlled test units to be integrated with your own test compartment or test bay. Pressure range up to 10,000 bar.
- Easy and low costs maintenance
- Low noise level
- Ergonomic and modular design
- For pressurizing fluids or gases
- Several pressure ranges available
- Proven reliability under severe conditions
- Operating touch screen is panel mounted
- All parts are made out of non-corrosive materials.
- Designed to order
- Air driven pump(s) and or gas booster(s)
- Air treatment unit
- Electronic air regulator(s)
- Output pressure transmitter(s)
- Pressure release valve(s)
- Reservoir or direct water feed
- Separated control console
- Safety device for test compartment entrance
- Flashing lights
- Camera systems
The Resato computer controlled workshop unit can be used to pressurize valves, fittings, hoses, piping, vessels and wellhead equipment, but is also suitable for supply of hydraulic power to operating cylinders, presses, rams, jacks, bolt tensioners and actuators.
In case of gas pressurisation, the unit is suitable for pressure testing, leakage testing and gas filling purposes.
All components, including the necessary connecting materials and tubing are built together in a powder coated steel frame. The Resato computer controlled workshop units is manufactured according to European regulations and will be delivered including:
- Operating, maintenance and spare parts manual
- Test certificate
- Calibration certificates for transmitters
Group Exhibit Hydrogen + Fuel Cells Europe
The H2Refuel Fleet Station provides entrepreneurs, governments, and other fleet owners with a cost-efficient solution for hydrogen filling of FCEVs. To ensure its ...
Besides the establishment of a refueling station network, Resato recognizes the importance of high pressure tests on hydrogen-suited components to ensure the safe ...