HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
- Display of currently measured values, operating and alarm messages from Bender BMS and Power Quality devices on the touch screen
- Remote indication of data from Bender BMS and Power Quality devices using a standard web browser with Silverlight plug-in
- Time synchronisation for all BMS bus devices
- Easy address setting via touch screen
- Modbus/TCP data access to the first 10 devices
- Password-protected device menu
To satisfy new standards including IEC 62752 and IEC 60364-7-722, the charging of elec-trical vehicles requires residual current sensors to avoid hazardous situations ...
The ISOMETER® iso685-D is an insulation monitoring devices for IT systems in accordance with IEC 61557-8. It is universally applicable in AC, 3(N)AC, AC/DC and DC ...
The ISOMETER® of the isoEV425 series monitor the insulation resistance of unearthed DC-charging stations for electric vehicles (IT systems) DC 0...1100 V DC from ...
The charge controller monitors charging system internal hardware, such as the meter, the user interface board or the socket. It is characterized by its compact design ...
The use of electric vehicles is known as electric mobility (or e-mobility). The term of electric mobility covers the technical, vehicle-related aspects for vehicles ...
Prüfen und Messen des Isolationswiderstands. Abschalten, um zu prüfen?
Eine normale Isolationsprüfung setzt das Abschalten der zu prüfenden elektrischen Anlagen ...
The ISOMETER® monitors the insulation resistance of DC charging stations according to the Japanese charging standard CHAdeMO for voltages between DC 50 V and 500 ...
At the interface between humans and machines, alarm indicator and operator panels play a key role. Their task consists in emitting a visual and acoustic alarm and ...
The new LINETRAXX® devices with SensorPRO combine the best high-resolution measurement technology with open communication in a minimum of space. They offer new functionalities ...