HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Condor Pressure Control
The Condor pressure switch series MDR-F can be universally used and are suitable for:
- Monitoring and controlling the pressure of liquids or gaseous media in pipelines, tanks, vats, pressure vessels and installations.
- Tasks in process control, cooling, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Pressure monitoring of cooling circuits and lubrication systems on various types of machinery.
- Automatic switching of pump and compressor motors for supplying water to dwellings, booster pumps, fire-fighting equipment and on compressed
Wide range of variations, with a lot of customized solutions e.g. pressure switches for:
- Pressure switch with stainless steel pressure sensing element e.g. for liquid fuels, oils up to 200°C etc.
- High pressure switch with plastic plunger press. sensing element with stainless steel connection up to 250 bar
- Pressure switch with manual reset function and die-cast aluminum flange for oil, water and air etc.
- Pressure switch with Viton diaphragm and die-cast aluminum flange for increased media resistance
- Pressure switch with VdS approval for fire-extinguishing systems / fire protection-installations
- Pressure switch with GL approval for ship building and applications intended for use at sea
- Pressure switch with Atex approval in mining and chemicals plants that are at risk of explosion
- Pressure switch with UL approval for the North American market
The MDR-F pressure switch program is extended continuously.
Pressure switch for 3-phase applications.
• Switching capacity 7.5 (11) kW / 20 HP
• Available with overload relay
• Max. cut-out pressure 35 bar
Condor offers standardized and custom control systems solutions for drinking water, raw water and wastewater.
With our pump controls, we can offer you standardized ...
The CONDOR MDR-P control pressure switch can be universally used.
For the series production, perfect for industrial customers!
Air pressure technology, ...