HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Condor Pressure Control
The CONDOR MDR-P control pressure switch can be universally used.
For the series production, perfect for industrial customers!
Air pressure technology, water pressure technology, construction machinery, breweries, heating systems, calibration technology
Due to compact design, stanardized electrical plug-and-socket connection and high IP protection, this switch is a suitable application for mass production. The MDR-P is provided with change-over contacts (SPDT) and is suitable for monitoring and controlling the pressure of liquids, or gaseous media. The cut-in and cut-out pressure settings, are sets at our factory according the customer's requirements.
All parts in contact with the pressure media (preferably drinking water) are made of materials, which corresponds to the guidelines or recommendations of the Federal Environment Agency.
• Compact pressure switch - compact and therefore easy to install
• Factory fixed pressure settings (by customer's requirements)
• High repeatability
• Customer-specific configuration
• 1 SPDT
• Acc. to EN 60947
• Degree of Protection IP 65
• Flange = brass
• Primarily for mass production, perfect for industrial
Pressure switch for 3-phase applications.
• Switching capacity 7.5 (11) kW / 20 HP
• Available with overload relay
• Max. cut-out pressure 35 bar
Condor offers standardized and custom control systems solutions for drinking water, raw water and wastewater.
With our pump controls, we can offer you standardized ...
The Condor pressure switch series MDR-F can be universally used and are suitable for:
- Monitoring and controlling the pressure of liquids or gaseous media in ...