HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
MCC-1113 is a precision, ratchet crimp tool designed to provide consistent and reliable crimp connections on BNC, TNC coaxial connectors RG58, RG59, RG62, RG71, Thinnet.
- Symmetric dies for right and left handed operation
- Ergonomic handles for low effort crimping
- Ratchet action to ensure full crimp cycle with safety release
- Durable - minimum of 50,000 cycles.
- Tool is factory set with a precise eccentric cam adjustment function to guarantee performance
- Lenght : 212 mm/8,35"
- Height : 72 mm/2,83"
- Weight gr/lbs: 470 gr/1,04 lbs
- Connector: Coaxial BNC, TNC
- Description: RG58, RG59, RG62, RG71, Thinnet
The M frame is one of the world's most advanced crimping tool frames. The patented design provides up to 50reater mechanical gain and lower handle forces. The grip ...
The C frame is the original and the best known crimping tool frame in the world. It has been copied but its high quality and value have never been duplicated. ...
The CX207 is the most accurate and versatile coaxial hand-stripping tool, designed to provide 2strip steps on chosen cable. Example of cables that could be stripped ...
Embla is a self-adjusting cutting and stripping tool for modern electrical installation and equipment wires (90% of wires can be stripped without adjusting the tool). ...