HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Embla is a self-adjusting cutting and stripping tool for modern electrical installation and equipment wires (90% of wires can be stripped without adjusting the tool). The introduction of easily interchangeable multiple stripping cassettes enable precision stripping of a wide range of insulations from PVC to PTFE with just one tool. High priority has been given to the ergonomic design of Embla resulting in a lightweight but strong and comfortable tool equally qualified for high volume production and portable/field usage.
Versatile: Easily interchangeable stripping cassettes.
- Widest stripping capacity of any tool of its type.
- Precise: Fine adjustability ensures that fine insulations can be stripped without damage to conductors.
- Ergonomic: Sculpted shape, soft grip main handle, low friction moving handle, optimized grip span, angled head and light weight.
- Durable: Replacement stripping cassettes and cutting blades available.
- Reliable: Tested to over 150,000 cycles.
- Lenght mm/inch: 191 mm / 7,5''
- Height mm/inch: 123 mm / 4,8''
- Weight gr/lbs: 136 g / 4,8 oz
- Stripping dimensions mm: >1,0 mm
- Cables: Conduit wire, Flex mains cable, Equipment wire, Flat modplug cable etc.
- Description: Self adjusting stripping and cutting tool
- Strip range: 0,02 - 10,0 mm² / 34 - 8 AWG
The M frame is one of the world's most advanced crimping tool frames. The patented design provides up to 50reater mechanical gain and lower handle forces. The grip ...
The C frame is the original and the best known crimping tool frame in the world. It has been copied but its high quality and value have never been duplicated. ...
The CX207 is the most accurate and versatile coaxial hand-stripping tool, designed to provide 2strip steps on chosen cable. Example of cables that could be stripped ...
MCC-1113 is a precision, ratchet crimp tool designed to provide consistent and reliable crimp connections on BNC, TNC coaxial connectors RG58, RG59, RG62, RG71, ...