HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
The unique spiral groove technology is a defining feature of PowerStop brand industrial shock absorbers. In contrast with conventional industrial shock absorbers with throttle bores, the constantly tapering spiral groove causes precise, low-vibration shock absorption. This means that PowerStop achieves maximum energy absorption with the smallest space.
Our expertise - your advantage:
- Highest quality for the most extreme requirements and loads
- High energy absorption thanks to maximum utilization in each piston position
- Low-vibration and precise braking due to the constantly narrowing spiral groove
- Less wear thanks to the hydrostatic piston guide
- High level of operational safety and reliability
- Corrosion protection from using stainless steel
- Individual configuration for customized solutions
Pioneering machinery designs are rarely based on existing standards - they originate instead from innovative ideas. System partners accept the challenge of translating ...
In handling technology, workpieces or tools are manipulated automatically within the industrial sector. The term "handling" is derived from the human "hand" and ...
Our clamping and braking elements have been thoroughly developed and tested for tough, industrial applications. We do not only want to optimize elements and adapt ...
More than 20 years of development and market experience have yielded more than 4,000 products. Zimmer Group offers the most comprehensive and innovative portfolio ...
The BasicStop profile dampers feature high-performance plastic and a specifically developed profile. It acquires its unique properties after receiving a special ...
We design, assemble, check and document connection-ready system solutions. We are never satisfied with just finding any solution. Instead, we aim to find the best ...