HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
As a market and technology leader for automotive battery chargers, they are used on manufacturing lines, in car workshops and in showrooms worldwide.
Modern vehicles have a large number of electronic components. The resulting energy requirement places the highest demands on batteries and charging technology. In order to ensure that vehicle batteries can be handed with perfect conditions to the customer, Deutronic offers solutions for the protection of the vehicle battery from the first step of vehicle manufacture via the showroom to the workshop.
- Qualified worldwide service network
- In-house Research Centre for Energy Storage Technology
- Full network capabilities
- 100% qualified for motor vehicles on-board electronic system / airbag
- Extensive protection functions and self-protection functions, short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Protection against defective batteries
- Wide range of accessories e.g. external visualization of operating state
- Use as battery charger, power supply and motor vehicles energy supply in buffer mode (support during diagnosis / flash programming)
Option: Customized charging parameters
Option: Specialized case for use in automotive manufacturing lines with 3AC Mains
Option: Battery diagnostic system
100-240VAC, 45-65 Hz
14,4/13,2VDC (depending on parameter settings)
Ambient temperature operating
-25°C .. +60°C
Electrical safety - Certifications
EN60335, EN61010, UL1236, CSA22.2 107.1
For hybrid and electric vehicles, electronic components such as high-voltage energy storage, electric motors etc. have an important role. Depending on the degree ...
Extremely compact and powerful vehicle converters. Due to the fact that planar devices are used, it is possible to achieve a high power density combined with a very ...
The power supply technology develops proportionally to the multiple market requirements in the application range of machinery, facilities, transport units and other ...
The innovative motor regulation in the Deutronic® D-SINUS Series is based on state of the art, sinus-commutated speed controller technology.
Compared with the competition ...
The ESM5 is a Solar module with integrated charge controller for maintaining 12VDC lead-based rechargeable batteries.
Long standstill for production and transport ...
With the DP30UP series Deutronic® sets new standards in the area of flush-mount power supplies for building automation applications. Compared with the competitors, ...
Automatic test systems are necessary for every modern electronic manufacturing facility to be able to maintain the high quality that the market expects. When using ...