HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Characteristics of the REG-DA voltage regulator- large backlit LCD (128 x 128) with all important information (tap-changer position,
- Measuring functions (U, I, P, Q, S, cos ?, ?, I sin ?, f )
- Recorder functions (2-channel chart recorder)
- Statistics functions (records total number of switching operations, switching
operations per tap)
- Event recorder (log book)
- Transformer monitoring functions incl. recording of the hot-spot temperature and
- 14 (26) freely programmable binary inputs- 9 (21) freely programmable binary
- Freely programmable analogue inputs or outputs (mA)
- Pt 100 direct input for RTD temp. probe (option)- Input for tap-potentiometer (200?...20k? total resistance, option)
- Control of three-winding transformers
- Control of phase-shifting transformers
- Limit value monitoring for all measurement quantities
- 4 freely programmable set-point values
- Programmable rated values of U and I
- Parametric software WinREG for setup, programming and display
as well as for PC-based archiving and evaluation of the recorder data
- Simulation software REGSimTM for the simulation of any parallel operation, network
and load situations
- Implementation of freely programmable control tasks through
- Peripheral bus RS 485 (COM3) for additional interface modules (ANA-D, BIN-D)
- ParaGramer function for the display and automation of any parallel connections
with up to ten transformers
Solving all measurement tasks in electrical grids today can be a challenging task. The new Power Quality-Interface and Disturbance Recorder PQI-DA ...
The low voltage regulation system LVRSys represents
a cost-effective alternative for grid expansion.
The economic use is recommended in all low voltage
The freely-programmable REG-DP regulator can be used to regulate continuously-adjustable Petersen coils (P coils) that are operating under load in medium ...
Make provisions with a "busbar inspection" ... with the mobile damping analyzer
- A system test in your transformer station for three months
- Analysis and report
In medium- and high voltage networks, the free programmable regulator REG-DP is used for the automatic control of Petersen-coils (P-coils), which are continuously ...
In order to take advantage of the different earthfault detection methods in various fault situations, the freely programmable earthfault-detection and short-circuit-indicator ...
To make use of the advantages of the various detection methods in different earthfault-situations, the freely programmable earthfault-detection-relay EOR-D makes ...
In the future, stricter requirements will be put in place for the economic management of distribution networks. The required optimization processes in the distribution ...
- Paragramer function for automation and visualization of the parallel operation of up to ten transformers. Therefore the paragramer uses the state indication of ...
- State-of-the-art disturbance recorder and power quality analyzer in one device
- Simultaneous measurement of Phase-Phase and Phase-Earth voltages
- Separate ...
"Change is the only constant - This fits more than ever for today's electrical power grids.
How does the GDASys device family help?
- Measuring of frequencies ...
The PQ-100 Box is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main objectives ...
PQ-Box 200 is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main topics during ...
PQ-Box 300 is a high-performance portable network- and frequency-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder in a single device. Usability was the focus of the ...
Die PQ-Box 50 ist ein leistungsstarker, tragbarer Netzanalysator, Leistungsmesser. Ziel der Entwicklung war die Benutzerfreundlichkeit des Messinstrumentes. Die ...
The state-of-the-art PQI-DA Power Quality Interface for low, medium and high voltage networks is the main component of a system for carrying out all of the required ...
The PQ-Box 150 is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main objectives of this device ...
Poor power quality at the very edge of the distribution grid is a major source of equipment disturbances and even damages electrical devices. Despite this, millions ...
The directional earth-fault and short-circuit indicator type EOR-1D can be used in compensated, solidly earthed and low resistance earthed medium voltage networks. ...