We specialise in manufacturing small-series Direct Drive brushless motors, with the following characteristic:
1. High flow density in the air gap thanks to the use of high energy magnets;
2. High power-to-weight ratio meaning very compact mechanics yet with the same power as equivalent asynchronous motors;
3. Large torque-to-inertia ratio to guarantee rapid acceleration suitable for high-dynamic uses;
4. Low torque fluctuations even at very low speeds to permit high positioning accuracy;
5. Wide range of speed variations thanks to the possibility of control in field-weakening mode;
6. High-torque operation is possible, permitting rapid acceleration and deceleration;
7. High performance and high power factor thanks to the presence of an intrinsic magnetic field in the rotor structure due to the permanent magnets;
8. Compact structure to give a high torque-to-volume ratio.
• Automatic accesses;
• Industrial ventilation for large areas or zootechnics (destratifiers);
• Gearless-type winches for lift applications;
• Energy generated from renewable sources (micro-mini wind power, mini-hydro);
• Industrial automation;
• Aerators and mixers for wastewater, industrial tanks and biogas plants.