HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
The power supply technology develops proportionally to the multiple market requirements in the application range of machinery, facilities, transport units and other equipment. In times of constant innovation of renewable energies and rising importance of industry logistics, completely new challenges for power supplies emerge.
The power supplies of the DP500IP device series meet the risen requirements and are designed for use in harsh environments.
- Very high efficiency, typ. 94 %
- Very small size, only 2.6 kg (weight without cable)
- Vibration proofed construction - potted power supply
- High temperature range (-25°C .. +85°C; -40°C .. +85°C o.r.)
- No inrush current (active regulated limitation)
- Various protection and self-protection functions (short-circuit protection, over temperature protection, etc.)
- Very low power consumption in standby mode (typ. minor 0,8W)
- Protection against harsh environmental conditions
- Customer-specific connection technology possible
Single phase and 3-phase mains
Single phase (12VDC, 13,8VDC, 24VDC)
Single phase 24V / 20A (Boost 30A)
Single phase 13,8V / 35A (Boost 52A)
Single phase 12V / 40A (Boost 60A)
3-phase 24V / 20A (Boost 30A)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
185(183) x 55,5 x 134(110) mm
ca. 2.6 kg (without cable)
For hybrid and electric vehicles, electronic components such as high-voltage energy storage, electric motors etc. have an important role. Depending on the degree ...
As a market and technology leader for automotive battery chargers, they are used on manufacturing lines, in car workshops and in showrooms worldwide.
Modern vehicles ...
Extremely compact and powerful vehicle converters. Due to the fact that planar devices are used, it is possible to achieve a high power density combined with a very ...
The innovative motor regulation in the Deutronic® D-SINUS Series is based on state of the art, sinus-commutated speed controller technology.
Compared with the competition ...
The ESM5 is a Solar module with integrated charge controller for maintaining 12VDC lead-based rechargeable batteries.
Long standstill for production and transport ...
With the DP30UP series Deutronic® sets new standards in the area of flush-mount power supplies for building automation applications. Compared with the competitors, ...
Automatic test systems are necessary for every modern electronic manufacturing facility to be able to maintain the high quality that the market expects. When using ...