HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
ELECTRICAL DRIVE SYSTEMS FOR OFFSHORE AND ONSHORE DRILLING RIGS:
Provides power, control and regulation to the technology drilling equipment: winch, rotary table, mud pumps, lift pumps (offshore), top drive, auxiliary consumers.
The standard variants of a drilling system, powered either by diesel-generator groups or directly from the mains, consist of the following elements:
- Control equipment of electric drives drilling motors, SCR (c.c version) or VFD (c.a. version);
- Distribution equipment for auxiliary consumers, MCC type;
- Timing, control and protection equipment for diesel generator groups, type SSCG;
- Supply and distribution equipment of medium voltage, type SMT;
- Compensation and filtering equipment, type BACDC;
- Operating control cabin (normal and anti explosive building);
- Control panel (normal and anti explosive building)
Power-supply voltage: 3x400Vca, 3x600Vca, 3x660Vca, 3x690Vca;
Power-supply voltage from the main power: 6kV, 10kV, 20kV;
Voltage frequency: 50 / 60Hz;
Number of electric sets: 2...6;
Number of drilling motors: 1 ... 11;
Drilling motor power: 550 ... .1200 KW;
Depending on the number of engines powered, of the diesel-generator groups, of the auxiliary consumers, wiring configuration and the requirements of the beneficiary, the above equipment can be integrated into one or more containers of various sizes.
On request we can make enlargements of: the range of technical parameters, the range of temperature and of the degree of protection.
Photovoltaic Plants plants connected to the national grid provide conversion of the captured solar energy into electrical energy with controlled parameters, the ...
DC CONVERTERS (EAMC)
Supplies, control and regulate the DC motors (separated excitation, series and parallel), which equips electric drives used in off shore ...