HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
To make use of the advantages of the various detection methods in different earthfault-situations, the freely programmable earthfault-detection-relay EOR-D makes it possible to select and combine the following earthfault detection methods:
Transient-Method with qu-algorithm
- up to fault resistance of some kOhm
- Restriking and intermittent earthfaults
- compare of amounts
- Direction of reactive power
- Direction of active power
- Increase of active current
Pulse-Method (=> location in depth)
In combination with the PC-Software WinEDC the following functions can be realized:
- Parameterization of the relay
The basic unit has been designed for the supervision of up to four feeders; a 19 inch rack can be equipped with up to four relays. Therefore at present up to 16 feeders can be monitored using a 19 inch rack.
Solving all measurement tasks in electrical grids today can be a challenging task. The new Power Quality-Interface and Disturbance Recorder PQI-DA ...
The low voltage regulation system LVRSys represents
a cost-effective alternative for grid expansion.
The economic use is recommended in all low voltage
Characteristics of the REG-DA voltage regulator- large backlit LCD (128 x 128) with all important information (tap-changer position,
- Measuring ...
The freely-programmable REG-DP regulator can be used to regulate continuously-adjustable Petersen coils (P coils) that are operating under load in medium ...
Make provisions with a "busbar inspection" ... with the mobile damping analyzer
- A system test in your transformer station for three months
- Analysis and report
In medium- and high voltage networks, the free programmable regulator REG-DP is used for the automatic control of Petersen-coils (P-coils), which are continuously ...
In order to take advantage of the different earthfault detection methods in various fault situations, the freely programmable earthfault-detection and short-circuit-indicator ...
In the future, stricter requirements will be put in place for the economic management of distribution networks. The required optimization processes in the distribution ...
- Paragramer function for automation and visualization of the parallel operation of up to ten transformers. Therefore the paragramer uses the state indication of ...
- State-of-the-art disturbance recorder and power quality analyzer in one device
- Simultaneous measurement of Phase-Phase and Phase-Earth voltages
- Separate ...
"Change is the only constant - This fits more than ever for today's electrical power grids.
How does the GDASys device family help?
- Measuring of frequencies ...
The PQ-100 Box is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main objectives ...
PQ-Box 200 is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main topics during ...