HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
In order to take advantage of the different earthfault detection methods in various fault situations, the freely programmable earthfault-detection and short-circuit-indicator EOR-3D makes it possible to select and combine the following methods:
- Transient-method using qu2 und qui algorithms
- for single faults
- intermittent and restriking faults
- fault detection in loops with high circulating current
- Direction of reactive power of the zero-sequence system, resp.sin(?) method
- Direction of active power of the zero-sequence system, resp. cos(?) method, suitable instrument transformers assumed
- Harmonics method
- Pulse-method: Standard and using HPCI
- Indication of short-circuits and double earthfaults
- Directional short-circuit indicator with suppression of signals, caused by atmospheric interference
- Short-circuit recognition with adaptive trigger levels
- Recognition of cross country earth-faults
- Recognition of series faults by monitoring the current unbalance
- Recognition of ferroresonance
The following features are available, either as standard or optional:
- Logbook of Events
- Fault recorder with a sampling rate of ? 2 kHz
- Records with memory depth up to the GB-range, by the use of an internal mass storage based on a micro-SD card
- Ethernet interface used for parameterization and to transfer the data from the logbook and the fault recorder via PC or intranet.
- USB 2.0 FS interface for an USB-stick used to transfer the data from the logbook and the fault recorder and for firmware-updates
- Depending on the configuration, EOR-3D is adapted for the use of traditional instrument transformers or current- and voltage-sensors
- A local integration of EOR-3Ds can be made via a proprietary LAN, based on CAN
- The Ethernet-interface with 10/100 MHz allows a LAN connection, so that a quick transfer of data, parameterization and even a simplified GOOSE transmission is possible
Solving all measurement tasks in electrical grids today can be a challenging task. The new Power Quality-Interface and Disturbance Recorder PQI-DA ...
The low voltage regulation system LVRSys represents
a cost-effective alternative for grid expansion.
The economic use is recommended in all low voltage
Characteristics of the REG-DA voltage regulator- large backlit LCD (128 x 128) with all important information (tap-changer position,
- Measuring ...
The freely-programmable REG-DP regulator can be used to regulate continuously-adjustable Petersen coils (P coils) that are operating under load in medium ...
Make provisions with a "busbar inspection" ... with the mobile damping analyzer
- A system test in your transformer station for three months
- Analysis and report
In medium- and high voltage networks, the free programmable regulator REG-DP is used for the automatic control of Petersen-coils (P-coils), which are continuously ...
To make use of the advantages of the various detection methods in different earthfault-situations, the freely programmable earthfault-detection-relay EOR-D makes ...
In the future, stricter requirements will be put in place for the economic management of distribution networks. The required optimization processes in the distribution ...
- Paragramer function for automation and visualization of the parallel operation of up to ten transformers. Therefore the paragramer uses the state indication of ...
- State-of-the-art disturbance recorder and power quality analyzer in one device
- Simultaneous measurement of Phase-Phase and Phase-Earth voltages
- Separate ...
"Change is the only constant - This fits more than ever for today's electrical power grids.
How does the GDASys device family help?
- Measuring of frequencies ...
The PQ-100 Box is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main objectives ...
PQ-Box 200 is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main topics during ...
PQ-Box 300 is a high-performance portable network- and frequency-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder in a single device. Usability was the focus of the ...
Die PQ-Box 50 ist ein leistungsstarker, tragbarer Netzanalysator, Leistungsmesser. Ziel der Entwicklung war die Benutzerfreundlichkeit des Messinstrumentes. Die ...
The state-of-the-art PQI-DA Power Quality Interface for low, medium and high voltage networks is the main component of a system for carrying out all of the required ...
The PQ-Box 150 is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main objectives of this device ...
Poor power quality at the very edge of the distribution grid is a major source of equipment disturbances and even damages electrical devices. Despite this, millions ...
The directional earth-fault and short-circuit indicator type EOR-1D can be used in compensated, solidly earthed and low resistance earthed medium voltage networks. ...