HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
X-Meter analyzer (DIN/96x96)
- Bi-directional meter (Imported/delivered power)
- 50 true measurements
- Measurements in true value (true RMS)
- Measurements on 4 quadrants
- Graphic display, size of characters can be set
- Full and clear indications of measurements
- 6-key keyboard with buzzer
- Configurable impulsive outputs of all measured quantities
- Configurable alarm outputs of measured quantities
- Graphic visualization of Tension, Current, Power and COSFI of last 3 days
- 12 Power Totalizators on 4 quadrants that can be set to zero through password
- Indication in Euros of absorbed and delivered power
- Clock and calendar
- Container of DIN guide 46277 (9 Modules)
- Removable clamps to make installation easier
- Temperature probe inside the instrument
- Software TA and TV inversion function
- Expansion and modularity (memory, digital inputs, GSM/GPRS modem, Ethernet, e-mail, quality of supply).
The advantages are clear:
This device costs like any other average multi-function one, but it has higher initial features (graphic display, impulsive outputs for power taken, short storage of consumption level in memory); in addition it can be transformed into a real Power Quality instrument without having to replace it. So you can made your X-Meter whenever and however you want.
96x96mm Multifunction meter with Colour LCD resistive touchscreen,
three 5A current inputs and 6 channels to acquire energy data and other
sources (Temperature, digital and analogic signals).
All measurements received via radio are transmitted via RS485 RTU Modbus.
The module can receive via radio and manage the «low battery» warning sent by the sensors ...
- No wires or cable
- 1 km transmission extension in the open field
- Low consumption and over 5 years batteries lifespan
- Works with AAA type batteries
- High ...
ideal for acquiring and filing data from instruments measuring
electricity, gas, water, steam, heat, ect. it then sends all the
collected measurements to one or ...
The world smallest analyzer featuring 9 channels within 9 cm
Flexibility: The special probe with range from 1 to 2000 A offers the most versatile solution proposed ...
Allow extremely precise measurement on three-phase and single-phase electrical lines with up to 250 days of continuous recording (with integration time ...
The RWU terminal is an efficient solution for industries which have the need to acquire, store and process information retrieved on site.
This terminal is able ...