HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
With the endiio Condition Monitoring Platform, individual monitoring applications can be implemented. Thanks to a modular system, data acquisition, transmission and analysis can be individually designed and operated efficiently. With a customizable 1-hardware concept, various maintenance scenarios can be easily ported to the platform, adapted and also retrofitted for existing systems.
- Sensor platform
- Energy harvesting
- Data communication
- Data monitoring
- Rapid implementation of different applications
- Easy to retrofit
- User based pricing
- Robust radio transmission
Package "All-round Carefree":
- Data collection and analysis on site
- Condition monitoring concept: Planning and implementation of a pilot plant
- Characterization and evaluation with long-term analysis
- Integration into existing backend
- Design adaptation and rollout
endiio Drives is a retrofit digitization solution for condition monitoring, designed specifically for drives. With it, drives can be networked easily and without ...
endiio Sensors is designed for the expansion of a sensor network. With the solution, different sensor types and measured variables can be subsequently wirelessly ...
Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory:
• Cyber-physical systems as part of the Smart Factory
• Requirements for modern and efficient information and communication technology