HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory:
• Cyber-physical systems as part of the Smart Factory
• Requirements for modern and efficient information and communication technology
• From Big Data to Smart Data
• Embedded systems for the controlling and monitoring of production processes
• Wireless communication technologies such as Bluetooth or RFID
• Selection of suitable mathematical models for the Smart Factory
• Monitoring of sensor data and detection of deviations
• Use of IoT and algorithm models to implement Predictive Maintenance
• Special topic: Predictive Maintenance as Retrofit
• Development of a Predictive Maintenance concept
Sensors (Focal point: Modern Condition Monitoring):
• Sensors in modern Condition Monitoring
• Smart Sensors
• Retrofitting of sensors
• Transmission (connectivity), representation and analysis of sensor data
• Combining different sensor data and information (Sensor Fusion)
endiio Drives is a retrofit digitization solution for condition monitoring, designed specifically for drives. With it, drives can be networked easily and without ...
endiio Sensors is designed for the expansion of a sensor network. With the solution, different sensor types and measured variables can be subsequently wirelessly ...
With the endiio Condition Monitoring Platform, individual monitoring applications can be implemented. Thanks to a modular system, data acquisition, transmission ...