HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
endiio Drives is a retrofit digitization solution for condition monitoring, designed specifically for drives. With it, drives can be networked easily and without complex conversion, and information such as vibration, temperature in accordance with ISO 10816 and operating times can be evaluated centrally.
Using state-of-the-art network technologies, machines can be networked wirelessly without the need for specialist know-how. The robust radio system is designed for use in industrial environments and allows higher ranges.
Thanks to a special procedure in the communication technology and a sophisticated energy harvesting concept, the monitoring can be operated completely maintenance-free and self-sufficient.
- Drive states can be detected automatically and at any time and failures can be prevented;
- Maintenance can be planned proactively according to conditions;
- The solution can be operated economically and without specific expertise.
Predictive Maintenance Pavilion
endiio Sensors is designed for the expansion of a sensor network. With the solution, different sensor types and measured variables can be subsequently wirelessly ...
Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory:
• Cyber-physical systems as part of the Smart Factory
• Requirements for modern and efficient information and communication technology
With the endiio Condition Monitoring Platform, individual monitoring applications can be implemented. Thanks to a modular system, data acquisition, transmission ...