HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
The perfect tool for fully automated nanomechanical data acquisition and analysis
- Automated nanomechanical analysis of large or multiple samples
- Measure elasticity, stiffness, adhesion, and indentation according to various models
- Intelligent software autonomously handles demanding measurements
- Accomodates height differences of up to 5 mm and force curves with up to 100 µm in Z
- Analysis software for easy comparison of large and complex data sets included
- Ask your question or discuss your application with one of our application scientists!
The Nanosurf Flex-ANA system is an automated solution for AFM-based nanomechanical analysis. It is designed to investigate the nanomechanical properties of materials such as cells, tissues, scaffolds, hydrogels, and polymers on multiple or large samples via force spectroscopy and force mapping in an intuitive and automated fashion.
German Pavilion - Bavaria Innovative
A Unique New Tool for Single Cell Biology and Beyond!
FluidFM® combines the unique possibilities of Cytosurge nanofluidics with the positional accuracy and force ...
The compact research AFM that offers best value for money
- Compact by design, with a complete and streamlined feature set
- A real performer that is both powerful ...
The Nanosurf LensAFM is an atomic force microscope that can be used as a normal objective lens on almost any optical microscope or profilometer. It greatly extends ...
Your Versatile Research AFM for Materials & Life Science!
For success in research, scientists depend on professional tools that can best provide the information ...
The unparalleled small footprint of the NaniteAFM scan head makes it the ideal atomic force microscope for integration into automated industrial environments. With ...
All-in-one atomic force microscope for small samples and nanoeducation
- A robust and high-quality AFM product
- No setup needed: just plug in and go!
- Check ...