HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Rötelmann needle valves feature a two-part construction with a threaded body and a precision spindle. The spindle has integrated vertical detends and an easy to operate aluminium knob. The three-coloured scale allows settings to be easily repeated. Flow settings can be fixed with the set screw in the knob.
Because of the design, Rötelmann needle valves are ideal for panel mounting.
Features and Benefits
- Compact design
- Notched spindle provides a more linear flow response
- Two-piece, threaded body
- Blow-out proof spindle, with removable rotary knob
- Durable aluminium knob
- Zero leakage per DIN 3230 part 3 - rate 1 (0 drops/bubbles per minute)
- Controlled relief of accumulator systems
- Speed control of loadad actuators
- Metered outlet to safely lower loads
General information :
Rötelmann delivers multiway-ball valves from DN4 - DN65
- nominal pressures up to 500 bar (7250 PSI)
- with optional pneumatic, electric ...
With the use of the Rötelmann sandwich-plate, which is bolted separately to the control block, all the channels through the plate can be blocked and the directional-control ...
wide range of ball valves with many different connectors e.g. bite fitting DIN 2353 L/S, Whitworth female thread DIN ISO 228-1, SAE, UNC and UNF female thread, metric ...
The multifunctional accumulator safety block RSM from Roetelmann unites all advantages of the already known 2- and 3-way pressure accumulator blocks and does provide ...
Modern excavators are not only just earth moving machines, but also very versatile tools. So today’s excavators can easily be retooled from bucket to grab in minutes ...
With the launch of the RSI-series, Rötelmann GmbH is the first company worldwide to offer both valves for hydraulic systems as well as hydraulic part-turn actuators ...