HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Borit's innovative Hydrogate Technology offers a comprehensive variety of designs and manufacturing services for:
- Plates for heat exchangers and compact heat exchangers
- Cold plates
- Heat spreaders for the electronic industry
- Sub assemblies for light weight high temperature gas exhaust systems
- Cooling plates for liquid or gas cooling
Plate heat exchangers with the innovative Borit Hydrogate technology offer distinctive advantages compared to plates produced with more conventional manufacturing processes:
Design & operational flexibility
- Fast prototyping for an optimal design process
- High & equal degree of deformation, resulting in deep & narrow geometries
- Forming of all relevant metal-alloys for fuel cells possible: stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, Ni-based alloys, etc.
- Wide range of sheet thicknesses, typically 0.1 to 0.5 mm
- Controlled flow of material with outstanding sheet flatness after forming
- Superb dimensional accuracy & repeatability
- Limited die cost
- Efficient production process, due to continuous production method from coil and short cycle times.
- Finishing (cutting, coating, welding) done in-house or at trusted partners.
Borits proprietary technology Hydrogate is based on hydroforming and offers high flexibility, excellent quality and high productivity.
* challenging ...
Borit and its partners, OCAS and Borit Leichtbau-Technik, have built a strong track record in the domain of structural solutions for transportation, construction, ...
Borit supports customers starting from the early design stage through an extensive material and coating knowledge, with state of the art testing and characterization ...