HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Modularisation and connectivity in software and hardware creates flexible solutions for tomorrow’s production lines
- Reduction in costs and time spent on integration
- Greater flexibility and versatility in the production systems
- New approach for the modularisation of lines and systems
Automation goes blue
The new Servo Inverter i950: more than just a servo.
The new i950 combines modern servo technology with the automation of the system.
In addition to outstanding ...
The right system solution for any machine
- Scalability supports modular machine concepts and represents a sound investment.
- Connectivity makes machine integration ...
Efficient end-to-end processes – from the initial idea to the commissioning and operation of the machine
- Save time and money with digital services and digital ...
Complete solution with the Lenze automation system
- From the gearbox and the control all the way up to the cloud
- Robotics, motion and logic in one control ...
We drive your digital business
For machine manufacturers, machine operators and component manufacturers: our digital portfolio and our solutions support the entire ...
Creating a detailed digital record of devices and components and managing them digitally – the basis for the sustainably secure operation of machines and systems
Less means more.
i500 is the new inverter series in the 0.25 to 75 kW power range (110 kW in preparation). Its distinguishing features: a streamlined design, ...