micromobility expo 2019,
02 - 04 May
MGC Moser Glaser
For more than 25 years, SF6-gas has been used for insulating purposes in the medium voltage and high voltage field. The electrical strength of SF6 is considerably higher than of air. SF6-gas is chemically neutral, non-toxic and non-inflammable. Because of these characteristics and the increasing demand for totally enclosed medium voltage equipment, MGC MOSER-GLASER Inc. has expanded their manufacturing program to include SF6-insulated busbar connections GASLINK®.
- modular construction elements allow individual solutions for any compact medium voltage equipment
- the SF6-gas-insulated system consists of aluminium or copper conductors interconnected by type-tested high current plugs
- special high voltage insulators are used to center these conductors inside aluminium protecting tubes
- minimum phase distance suitable for adaptation to any compact SF6-switchgear
- SF6-gas partition allows you to separate two different gas chambers with different pressures. The pressure control of the
GASLINK® Busbar system will be made by a separate control- panel
- universal angle-type cast-aluminium housings allow changes of direction and branch-offs in all three dimensions
- excellent sealing is guaranteed by special SF6-proof O-rings inserted in specially designed grooves with a maximum leakage of no more than 0,5 per cent per year.
- high quality DURESCA® -insulated bushings are used to connect air/oil-insulated transformers, coils, capacitors and other apparatus
- simple and quick assembly by standardized elements; no special tooling required
The TRAVESCA® Transformer bushing has a dry insulation of RIP (resin impregnated paper). The insulation lays directly on the conducter or tube and consists of wrapped ...
The DURESCA® wall bushings have a dry insulation of RIP (resin impregnated paper). Th insulation lays directly on the conducter or tube and consists of wrapped paper ...
The conductor of round Aluminium alloy EN AW-6101BT7 either in full or in hollow-tube design. The direct attached TIRESCA® insulation consists of a vacuum cast epoxy ...
The DURESCA® busbar are fully insulated compact busbar system, type RIP (resin impregnated paper).
The insulation lays directly on the conductor and consists of ...