HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
The new generation data acquisition unit can measure the desired signal according to the needs and can expand into other applications adding different amplifier moduls. It can be attached to a display module having a touch panel, used as a stand-alone unit or embedding into a system.
- 7 types of Input Modules for Voltage, Temperature, DC Strain, Vibration and Logic/pulse available
- Up to 10 modules can be attached.
- Attaching the high-definition display module with touch panel allows both stand-alone operation and embedding into a system.
- 2 interfaces for connection to your PC: USB 2.0 and Ethernet
- 4 destinations to save the recorded data: build-in RAM, build-in Flash memory, SD memory card and SSD module.
Joysticks for industrial use and OEM applications. Up to 4 dimensions. Additional push buttons optional.
Acceleration Sensors are used to measure vibration, shock, displacement, velocity, inclination and tilt in high accuracy applications. The accelerometers use DC-response ...
Pressure sensors measure absolute, gauge and differential pressures. The sensors are based on the latest piëzoresistive foil strain-gauges and inductive measuring ...
The Model FP5000 Series is a media-isolated piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor offering multiple output options (0 V to 5 V, 0 V to 10 V or 4 mA to 20 mA) for ...
Force Sensors convert a force into a linear electrical signal. Their operation relies on measuring miniature movements in a precision metal structure using foil ...
Linear Position Sensors convert displacement of an object into an output signal. A wide variety of measurement principles are available which make them perfectly ...