HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
GAS HEATERS FOR HIGHEST TEMPERATURE LEVELS
EBZ electric gas heaters are designed for a wide flow rate at high temperatures
and are optimized for low pressure losses. The control works with outstanding accurateness as it is based on the real gas outlet temperature with low influence of the heat radiation. Innovative insulation materials and compactness ensure an efficient energy use. Due to the modular design, we can adapt our EBZ standard heaters easily to meet the requirements of our customers.
- Heat up of air and every kind of process gases
- Gas outlet temperatures up to 850°C in a wide flow range
- Max. inlet temperature 700°C (for H series)
- Heat up rates up to 35 K/min
- Modulation range of volume flow 1:10
- Low pressure loss
- Cycle stability approved
- High efficiency with compact modular design
- Flexible in geometry and power range
- Customer specific fittings
- Heat up rates up to 600 K/min for small flow rates (max. 15 slpm)
- Modulation range of volume flow 1:20
- Independent temperature monitoring and control device
The business division EBZ Fuel Cells provides standard and customized SOFC stack and cell test stands for performance and long-term tests. The test stands can be ...
The Steam Reforming Unit is available in three standard sizes 300 W, 1000 W and 5000 W referred to heating value of natural gas input. Other customized solutions ...
SOFC SYSTEM RESEARCH & DEMONSTRATION
Fuel cells are expected to become a key technology of future decentralised energy supply. The EBZ Demonstration Units provide ...
EBZ burners for low-calorific gases provide a particularly stable operation even running by gas with high steam contents. Burners can be designed very compact, working ...
- Fuel cell systems
- Reforming units
- Production of synthesis gases
- Waste heat recovery
- Air / Gas - preheater
- Compact ...
Derived from the activities in the testing and development of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell systems and test stand, EBZ has comprehensive experiences in the design and fabrication ...