HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
- Fuel cell systems
- Reforming units
- Production of synthesis gases
- Waste heat recovery
- Air / Gas - preheater
- Compact counter-flow, co-flow or cross-flow
- Plate design
- Maximum temperatures up to 950 °C
- Standard products: 0.3 kW / 0.5 kW / 1 kW /3 kW / 5 kW
- Heat transfer capacity up to 15 kW
- Pipe connections according to customer demand
- Very low pressure losses
- Pipe-in-pipe and tube bundle design
- Materials for corrosive fluids
- Geometry adjustment on customer demand
- Space-saving due to internal redirections
- Integration with other EBZ modules
- Other sizes on request
Group Exhibit Hydrogen + Fuel Cells Europe
The business division EBZ Fuel Cells provides standard and customized SOFC stack and cell test stands for performance and long-term tests. The test stands can be ...
GAS HEATERS FOR HIGHEST TEMPERATURE LEVELS
EBZ electric gas heaters are designed for a wide flow rate at high temperatures
and are optimized for low pressure losses. ...
The Steam Reforming Unit is available in three standard sizes 300 W, 1000 W and 5000 W referred to heating value of natural gas input. Other customized solutions ...
SOFC SYSTEM RESEARCH & DEMONSTRATION
Fuel cells are expected to become a key technology of future decentralised energy supply. The EBZ Demonstration Units provide ...
EBZ burners for low-calorific gases provide a particularly stable operation even running by gas with high steam contents. Burners can be designed very compact, working ...
Derived from the activities in the testing and development of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell systems and test stand, EBZ has comprehensive experiences in the design and fabrication ...