HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
High temperature heat exchangers for fuel cell applications
Energy recycling modules with outputs ranging from 1 kWe to 250 kWe and beyond.
Key specifications include:
- Heat-to-power and heat-to-heat
- High-temperature applications up to 1000 °C
- Uniform flow with low back pressure
- Compact, modular architecture based on seven standard cell plate footprints
- Interfacing tailored to your specifications
- For Combined Heat and Power (CHP) systems, micro CHP units, SOFCs, PEM reformers, Stirling engines, gas turbines and internal combustion engines
- 40,000 field operating hours per module and counting
BOSAL Energy Conversion Industry (ECI) has the knowledge and industrial capability to get more from your CHP units and other heat recovery systems. With 15 years' ...