HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
High temperature heat exchangers for fuel cell applications
Energy recycling modules with outputs ranging from 1 kWe to 250 kWe and beyond.
Key specifications include:
- Heat-to-power and heat-to-heat
- High-temperature applications up to 1000 °C
- Uniform flow with low back pressure
- Compact, modular architecture based on seven standard cell plate footprints
- Interfacing tailored to your specifications
- For Combined Heat and Power (CHP) systems, micro CHP units, SOFCs, PEM reformers, Stirling engines, gas turbines and internal combustion engines
- 40,000 field operating hours per module and counting
Group Exhibit Hydrogen + Fuel Cells Europe
BOSAL Energy Conversion Industry (ECI) has the knowledge and industrial capability to get more from your CHP units and other heat recovery systems. With 15 years' ...