HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Engineered Pressure Systems
EPSI, a world leader in custom-engineered high-pressure solutions, offers its Hot Isostatic Press Production Unit (HIP). Designed to apply accurate pressure uniformly at elevated temperatures to all surfaces, EPSI's Hot Isostatic Presses (HIP) are ideal for the castings, ceramics, plastics, automotive, and aerospace industries. The HIP System densifies parts to heal casting defects and voids, bond similar or dissimilar materials and to form net or near-net shapes from metal, ceramic, cement and graphic powders. EPSI's Hot Isostatic Presses (HIP) are built with inside diameters of 50 to 1,500mm and contains pressures from vacuum to 3,000 bar (4,500 psi) and temperatures as high as 2,200°C (4,000ºF).
EPSI's Hot Isostatic Presses (HIP) are available in a variety of sizes, from pilot to large production units, and can be provided in sizes to Ø 1,650 mm (65" hot zone). The HIP features interchangeable furnaces for various temperatures and atmospheres to meet the customer's production requirements, including oxygen resistant, molybdenum, and graphite heating elements. EPSI's Hot Isostatic Presses (HIP) also offers cascade control, fast cooling or uniform fast cooling to optimize heat/cooling rates, enhanced heat treatment possibilities and productivity
- From hot zone diameter 100mm (4 inches) upwards
- One or two zone furnace design
- Advanced computerized controls
- Interchangeable furnaces for various temperatures and atmospheres
- Flexible computerized programming of cycles, data-logging, etc
Medium Size & Pilot Production
- Typical hot zone diameter from 150 to 300 mm (6-12 inches)
- Two or more zones furnace designs
- Cascade control for optimal temperature distribution in the load
- Open top heatshield design for quick load handling and fast cooling option
- Uniform fast cooling with enhanced rate (jet cooling) for economic and/or material properties reasons
EPSI, a world leader in custom-engineered high-pressure solutions, offers its Dry-Bag Cold Isostatic Press (CIP) Production Unit. Designed to produce large volumes ...
EPSI, a world leader in custom-engineered high-pressure solutions, introduces its Cold Isostatic Press Production Unit (CIP). Designed for high productivity and ...