HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Kawasaki Precision Machinery
The HPC is the new "class leading" high power variable displacement radial piston motor solution from Kawasaki.
- Enhanced power performance
- Improved starting and running efficiency
- Increased operating speed range
- Increased back pressure capability
- Improved displacement range selection
- Low friction brass inserted pistons
- Tin plated conrods
- Larger conrod restrictors
- Nitro-carburizing for improved wear performance
- Improved wear resistant motorcase material
- Crankcase flushing flow for thermal stability
ince 1955, when the first radial piston high torque low speed motor was designed by our engineers, Staffa has maintained leadership in fulfilling customer needs. ...
High accuracy speed and position control is achieved by the combination of a high pressure large capacity pump, inverter motor and the eco-servo ...
Shhhhh...the secret to a longer life is the K7VG180/265
The next generation of K3VG pumps, the K7VG is designed for use with industrial machinery such as injection ...
Greater Versatility - The K3VL range has welcomed a new smaller addition to its family K3VL28.
A completely new design for both industrial and mobile hydraulic ...