HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
- compliant with VDE 0636/21 for safety fuses VDE 0636 and DIN 43620.
- have a body which is formed of glass-fibre reinforced polyamide or polyester.
- are equipped with contacts of silver-plated electrolytic copper that are torsion-free mounted in the casing. Robust, mechanically galvanized steel springs provide constant, non-aging contact pressure.
- devices with protection covers and without protection covers.
- can be fixed on mounting plates.
- can be provided with a wide range of cable terminations such as screw, contact prism, bridge clamp, etc.
Our product spectrum includes also Single/3-pole models and Mounting accessories.With 10 domestic stocking distributors, JUNG POLYKONTAKT guarantees delivery within 24 hours.
- comply with the electrical requirements specified VDE 0636/21, IEC 947-3, VDE 0660/107 and consequently an up to date level of technology. ...
- comply with the electrical requirements specified VDE 0636/21, EN 60947-3, VDE 0660/107 and consequently an up to date level of technology. ...