i4.0 flatters the ear
The hearable for the smart industrial workplace
The Division Hearing, Speech and Audio Technology in Oldenburg offers technologies for a smart in-ear device – a hearable for the smart industrial workplace that combines various technologies for efficient and safe processes in industry and production.
The »hearable for the smart industrial workplace« can be equipped with the following functionalities:
- Hearing protection at the noisy workplace
- Crystal-clear communication directly at the machine or over long distances
- Voice-control of machines and plants
- Hands-free documentation via speech
- Acoustic Monitoring of processes, e.g. for the reliable and documented clicking into place of mechanical connections
- Even the vital data recording at the hazard workplace may represent a future application scenario.
Get to know this fully integrable solution at Hannover Messe 2021 Digital Edition, which can be individually adapted to a wide range of customer needs and also integrated into existing systems. Arrange a meeting with the experts at Fraunhofer IDMT-HSA and discuss your specific requirements.
- Remote monitoring systems for the process industry
- Multifunctional communication systems
- Voice processing systems, voice input systems, voice output systems
- Machine learning systems for industrial application, deep learning
Acoustic quality assurance with AI
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser