HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
If a Siemens PLC has to be connected with a PC via Ethernet, the normal way is to take a CP / Communication processor. IBHsoftec has a more flexible solution: IBH Link S7++. It is a cost efficient Ethernet-PROFIBUS-Gateway for programming, drive configuration, for communication between PC and Siemens PLCs, inter-PLC communication and FDT applications. It is possible to connect the IBH Link S7++ with a hub or switch or via a Crossover cable direct with your PC network card. The used protocol is standard TCP/IP, so you can control your system using VPN or a router. Of course you can also use an Internet connection. With the IBH Link S7++ online functions are possible via Profibus DP with up to 12 Mbit/s or via PPI/MPI. The IBH Link S7++ will reduce your cost because there is no need for the CP's from Siemens nor the software Simatic Net is required.
IBH Link S7++ features:
- PROFIBUS nodes diagnostic via web browser
- CommDTM for FDT container available for free
- GatewayDTM for DP/PA Link available for free
- Master Class 2 for acyclic services (DPV1)
- Configuration via web browser
- Configuration via NetPro
- Windows8 64 Bit support
- STEP7 64 Bit support
- Time synchronisation
- PROFIBUS diagnostic
- Slave diagnostic
- Drive configuration
- Setting of slave Parameter via DPV1
- Data set routing
- Integration within the TIA portal
- S7 routing via RFC1006
- Fetch/Write via RFC1006
- PLC - PLC communication
- Process data access with other PLC, Windows and Linux
- Support for STARTER, S7-PCT, PDM, LifeList., COM PROFIBUS
- Setting and diagnostic of field devices with TCI
- Panel configuration
- Online to SIMATIC S5 via SINEC L2
- Up to 16 parallel PC connections at the same time
- Up to 32 parallel MPI / DP connections at the same time
- Automatic bus profil detection
- RJ45 with autonegotiation
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Power supply from the MPI/DP interface
- External 24V supply
A microSD card with the OPC UA server / client with IBHsoftec firewall is now available for the Siemens Gateway IoT2040 (6ES7647-0AA00-1YA2). By simply plugging ...
With the IBH OPC Server a visualization application can be linked with a SIMATIC PLC S5, S7-1200, S7-200, S7-300 and S7-400 or an IBHsoftec SoftPLC. Also a mixed ...
Programming for SIMATIC® S5 PLC
In order to program the Siemens PLC-control series S5 efficiently and comfortably, IBHsoftec provides the software S5 for Windows®. ...
OPC UA Server with integrated Firewall
The compact OPC UA server for S5- and S7-PLC
- OPC UA Server for easy connection to MES, ERP and SAP systems and visualizations
The IBH link S5++ is a cost-efficient alternative solution for conventional PLC-PC-connections via Ethernet. If a PLC has to be connected via Ethernet with a PC, ...
The SoftPLC PLC S7-315 / PLC S7-416 executes a program in the same manner as a hardware PLC. The advantage of executing a PLC program this way is, that the PLC status ...
In order to program the Siemens PLC-control series® S7-300® and S7-400® efficiently and comfortably, IBHsoftec provides the software S7 for Windows®. This software ...