HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
OPC UA Server with integrated Firewall
The compact OPC UA server for S5- and S7-PLC
- OPC UA Server for easy connection to MES, ERP and SAP systems and visualizations
- OPC UA Client functions for S7 PLC to connect to external OPC UA server systems
- 4 Ethernet Ports with Firewall -> clean separation of machine and supervision level
- Scalable security levels through exchange of digitally
- Connection to S7-PLCs over S7 TCP/IP or IBH Link S7++
- Connection to S5-PLCs over IBH Link S5++
- Comfortable configuration with Siemens STEP7 or the TIA Portal -> no need for other special software
- Administration via web browser
- Alarms & Conditions
- User defined OPC UA variables
- NEW: Support for the Mitsubishi controller MELSEC IQR, FX5, QnA and L series
- NEW: Support for the Rockwell controller Controllogix and Compactlogix
- NEW: Modbus connection
- NEW: MQTT connection
- NEW: Custom defineable address space
- MQTT connection
The IBH Link UA is an OPC UA Server/Client module with integrated firewall for the SIMATIC S5, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200 and S7-1500 PLC. The configuration of the IBH Link UA is made with Original Siemens STEP7 or the TIA Portal.
This allows symbolic access to variables and data block structures. The communication to the S5 and S7 PLC is established over Ethernet. There are three Ethernet Ports for machine level on the IBH Link UA and one Ethernet Port for the supervision level. On the supervision level only OPC access is allowed. Between both levels there is a firewall integrated. The configuration of the Ethernet ports can be made using a standard web browser.
OPC Client functions can also be called directly within the PLC program to allow communication with PLCs of other manufacturers via OPC UA. Therefore, handling blocks in STL are provided.
A microSD card with the OPC UA server / client with IBHsoftec firewall is now available for the Siemens Gateway IoT2040 (6ES7647-0AA00-1YA2). By simply plugging ...
With the IBH OPC Server a visualization application can be linked with a SIMATIC PLC S5, S7-1200, S7-200, S7-300 and S7-400 or an IBHsoftec SoftPLC. Also a mixed ...
Programming for SIMATIC® S5 PLC
In order to program the Siemens PLC-control series S5 efficiently and comfortably, IBHsoftec provides the software S5 for Windows®. ...
The IBH link S5++ is a cost-efficient alternative solution for conventional PLC-PC-connections via Ethernet. If a PLC has to be connected via Ethernet with a PC, ...
The SoftPLC PLC S7-315 / PLC S7-416 executes a program in the same manner as a hardware PLC. The advantage of executing a PLC program this way is, that the PLC status ...
If a Siemens PLC has to be connected with a PC via Ethernet, the normal way is to take a CP / Communication processor. IBHsoftec has a more flexible solution: IBH ...
In order to program the Siemens PLC-control series® S7-300® and S7-400® efficiently and comfortably, IBHsoftec provides the software S7 for Windows®. This software ...