HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
The iC-MHL Series, consisting of the 2mm pole pitch iC-MHL200 and the 1mm pole pitch iC-MHL100, are integrated Hall encoders for sensing linear and off-axis rotary magnetic targets. The maximum resolution is 12 bits, giving 4096 increments per magnetic period (4mm for iC-MHL200 and 2mm for iC-MHL100). Consequently, iC-MHL200 can achieve 1µm linear resolution, while iC-MHL100 can achieve 0.5µm linear resolution.
- Automatic signal conditioning with configurable control
- 12-bit real-time interpolation at 8 m/s (4 m/s) velocity
- Interpolation factors ×1 to ×128, ×256, ×512, ×1024
- Quadrature AB and index Z signal outputs
- Z output can be enabled via strobe input ENZ
- One and twofold UVW commutation signals
- Independent zero position for ABZ or UVW
- Incremental AB frequency of up to 2 MHz
- RS422 output driving stages for ABZ and UVW
- BiSS C interface for position readout and programming
- Device setup and OEM data stored into OTP zapping ROM
- Open-drain NERR signal (loss of magnet, frequency error)
- Error codes accessible via BiSS C interface
- Operating temperature range of – 40 °C to +125 °C
- Incremental linear and rotary encoders
- Electronic motor commutation
iC-TW11 is a single-chip magnetic rotary encoder for low voltage (1.8-3.3 V) and low-power end-of-shaft applications. It includes three Hall elements, automatic ...
iC-MU150 is used for magnetic off-axis position detection with integrated Hall sensors. By scanning two separate channels i.e. the master and nonius track, the device ...
iC-PVL is an ultra low power magnetic encoder, used for linear and off-axis multiturn position sensing. On main power failure, iC-PVL switches automatically to battery ...