HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
iC-MU150 is used for magnetic off-axis position detection with integrated Hall sensors. By scanning two separate channels i.e. the master and nonius track, the device can provide an absolute position within one mechanical revolution.
Position data can be transmitted serially (SSI, BiSS, SPI), incrementally, or analog through two ports in various modes of operation. Commutation signals (U/V/W) for brushless DC (BLDC) motors with up to 16 pole pairs are derived from the absolute position.
- Integrated Hall sensors for two-track scanning
- Hall sensors optimized for 1.50 mm pole width (master track)
- Signal conditioning for offset, amplitude, and phase
- Sine/digital real-time conversion with 12-bit resolution (14-bit filtered)
- 2-track nonius absolute value calculation up to 18 bits
- 16, 32, or 64 pole pairs per measurement distance
- Enlargement of measurement distance with second iC-MU150
- Synchronization of external multiturn systems
- Configuration from an external EEPROM using a multimaster I2C interface
- Microcontroller-compatible serial interface (SPI, BiSS, SSI)
- Incremental quadrature signals with an index (A/B/Z)
- FlexCount®: scalable resolution from 1 up to 65 536 CPR
- Commutation signals for motors from 1 up to 16 pole pairs (U/V/W)
- Rotative absolute encoders
- Linear absolute scales
- Singleturn and multiturn encoders
- Motor feedback encoders
- BLDC motor commutation
- Hollow shaft encoder
- Multi-axis measurement systems
iC-TW11 is a single-chip magnetic rotary encoder for low voltage (1.8-3.3 V) and low-power end-of-shaft applications. It includes three Hall elements, automatic ...
iC-PVL is an ultra low power magnetic encoder, used for linear and off-axis multiturn position sensing. On main power failure, iC-PVL switches automatically to battery ...
The iC-MHL Series, consisting of the 2mm pole pitch iC-MHL200 and the 1mm pole pitch iC-MHL100, are integrated Hall encoders for sensing linear and off-axis rotary ...