HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
iC-PVL is an ultra low power magnetic encoder, used for linear and off-axis multiturn position sensing. On main power failure, iC-PVL switches automatically to battery supply and continues scanning the position.
iC-PVL operates with pole wheels or linear scales with a pole width of 1.0 mm up to 5.0 mm. Due to various operating modes, iC-PVL can work with iC-Haus singleturn encoders, as stand-alone SSI or incremental encoder, or links to embedded controllers via I2C.
- Integrated Hall sensors with automatic gain and offset control
- For magnetic scales of 1.0 up to 5.0 mm pole width
- Current consumption of only 2 µA to 30 µA in typ. Applications
- Tracking speed of up to 24 m/s (1.5 mm poles) or 15000 rpm (32 pole pairs)
- Configurable multiturn counting up to 40 bits
- Adjustable period count per revolution: FlexCount® logic for 1 to 256 pole pairs
- Serial, parallel and incremental singleturn operating modes
- SSI multiturn data output with error, warning, parity, and synchronization bits
- Multiturn preset by pin or command
- I2C master function for initial boot-up from EEPROM
- I2C slave function for controller operation
- Supply voltage of 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- Automatic low-power operation on backup battery
- Overspeed, battery and RAM (CRC) monitoring
- Space-saving 16-pin QFN package
- Absolute hollow-shaft position encoders
- Gearless revolution counting
- Linear position sensors
- Metering applications
- Battery-powered portable equipment
iC-TW11 is a single-chip magnetic rotary encoder for low voltage (1.8-3.3 V) and low-power end-of-shaft applications. It includes three Hall elements, automatic ...
iC-MU150 is used for magnetic off-axis position detection with integrated Hall sensors. By scanning two separate channels i.e. the master and nonius track, the device ...
The iC-MHL Series, consisting of the 2mm pole pitch iC-MHL200 and the 1mm pole pitch iC-MHL100, are integrated Hall encoders for sensing linear and off-axis rotary ...