HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
iC-TW11 is a single-chip magnetic rotary encoder for low voltage (1.8-3.3 V) and low-power end-of-shaft applications. It includes three Hall elements, automatic power management features, and offers 10-bit resolution in a space-saving 4x4 mm QFN package with 16 pins.
Communication and control of the iC-TW11 is via a 4-wire SPI interface. Multiple devices can be chained together.
- 10-bit angle resolution
- Split power supplies for 1.8 V I/O applications
- Sampling initiated via SPI command or dedicated pin
- typ. 4 kHz maximum sampling frequency
- 21 µA typical supply current at 10 Hz sampling frequency
- Low power mode reduces current to 3 µA at 10 Hz
- Automatic power-down to 100 nA between samples
- Standard 4-wire SPI communication
- Automatic Hall array gain control (AGC)
- Digital filter to reduce measurement noise
- Operational temperature range of -40 to +125 °C
- Space-saving, RoHS compliant 4x4 mm QFN16 package
- Battery-powered equipment
- Digital potentiometers
- Front panel controls
- Servo or stepper motor control
- Assembly robots and autonomous vehicles
- Office equipment and household appliances
iC-MU150 is used for magnetic off-axis position detection with integrated Hall sensors. By scanning two separate channels i.e. the master and nonius track, the device ...
iC-PVL is an ultra low power magnetic encoder, used for linear and off-axis multiturn position sensing. On main power failure, iC-PVL switches automatically to battery ...
The iC-MHL Series, consisting of the 2mm pole pitch iC-MHL200 and the 1mm pole pitch iC-MHL100, are integrated Hall encoders for sensing linear and off-axis rotary ...