HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
The training material is in english and is based on the international standards NIST 800-82 and ISA/IEC 62443 for the security of industrial automation systems. The course is available in 20 hours format and has both theoretical and practical content.
· Introduction to industrial networks and SCADA;
· Critical Infrastructures and cyber terrorism;
· Governance for industrial networks;
· Introduction to Risk Analysis;
· Risk analysis in industrial networks and SCADA systems;
· Malware and Cyber weapons;
· Perimeter security in automation networks;
· Cryptography in industrial networks;
· Access Control in SCADA systems;
· ICS Defense in depth;
· Continuous monitoring.
A partnership between TI Safe and Nozomi Networks brings to the market the first solution that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence in the prevention ...
TI Safe's ICS-SOC integrates cyber security monitoring functions associated with industrial processes. It is a prepared
structure equipped to anticipate, prevent, ...
Risk Analysis is the primary way to understand cyber security threats and control needs. This activity is usually performed with a focus on a specific installation, ...